Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Anatomy of Jane

The Anatomy of Jane The Anatomy of Jane by Amelia LeFay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well this was...interesting.

What I love most about this author's writing style is that is not all about the sex. There is a plot to every story she writes. And for those of you who don't already know, Amelia LeFay is a penname for J.J. McAvoy, the genius behind the Ruthless People series.

"You can't like two people equally," she whispered as I leaned into her.
"Watch me."

And here in lies my greatest struggle with this book. Is it possible to love two people at the same time, equally? And possible for each person in the triangle to equally love each other? This book raised so many question, yet I was wholly intrigued how it would end. Especially with the way the cliffhanger ended things!

One thing this book lacked for me was an emotion connection to the characters. I didn't feel strongly for either of the men ):

I can't help but wonder how these three will be able to live as a threesome. Is it possible? Could they potentially live together and be a family in the future? I just can't see this playing out well for all three of our characters. In my opinion, a happy ending does not seem to be in the future. I guess its because I still don't understand how you can love two someones equally at the same time. Someone is going to get hurt, jealous, etc. For all these reasons I am reading the next book to find out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment