Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Finals Week!

Its finals week, people!

That's right, one of the few weeks of the year when I chose not to read! I have my Accounting Cost Principles and Music Appreciation finals tomorrow afternoon. Friday is a free day (aka more studying).  Then I have another two finals on Saturday. Yes, I said Saturday.... Those would be my Speech and Western Civilization final. I will be offline for awhile, so wish me luck while I study my brains out!

When I return, I will be starting A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass, the beloved author of the Throne of Glass series! My book is scheduled to come in the mail on Friday, so that will be a large temptation when it comes to studying! It is also my reward for finishing finals! I am expecting to veg-out on the couch and read this book all weekend to relax after this drooling week of studying.

Check out my preview of the book here or get the first five chapters free for your kindle or nook! The book has been available since this Tuesday so it is available for ebook and book purchases as well!

Happy Reading!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment