Saturday, December 26, 2015

King

King King by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GAWD DAMN that is how you end a book!

This book hit all the marks for me: Sexy, suspenseful, dark, gritty, funny, sweet. Apparently it is possible to have of those rolled into one good book! And by funny I mean laugh out loud! I was reading between classes and got some weird looks. I was just like "Sorry, but Preppy really gets to me!"

Speaking of my Preppy... I have a thing for books with male characters that aren't a love interest. Kind of like Kenji in Shatter Me, Roar in Under the Never Sky, or Aedion Queen of Shadows to make a few. Sorry thats my YA plug for today... But seriously I love that in a book and it is just hard to find in these types or "more adult" books.

My only complaint would be that I predicted some important events of the story.

Also, what kind of people don't look for a loved one when they go missing? That's just fucked up. Book two should be interesting, especially with the damn cliffy. I mean, WTF?!?! Not sure how I feel about that....

This book is packed with great quotes brought to you by the one and only, Preppy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment