Friday, August 21, 2015

Stray

Stray
feisty, female...and feline

Stray by Rachel Vincent


Type: book 1 of the Shifters series
POV: 1st person~Faythe
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Why is it so hard to find a decent shifter book?!

This is another difficult book to rate. The plot had so much potential, but it just fell short. If I didn't read this a little everyday instead of all in one day, I probably wouldn't have finished. The characters drove me absolutely nuts. Summary of characters:
description
Faythe was so freakin annoying with her feminism rants. I felt like these rants were the entire book. We get the idea, Faythe, they treat you special because you are a female. Get over yourself. She was so stupid and immature for a 24 year old. It really didn't help her case that she still called her father Daddy.... *cough* spoiled brat *cough*. Did I mention that is one of my pet peeves? And no; I do not have Daddy issues!

The love triangle pissed me off and confused me. Faythe was so indecisive with the two men, it drove me insane. And I cannot understand how she chose who she did?!? He is controlling and exactly what she ran away from to begin with, so why?!

There is a very small chance of me continuing this series unless anyone liked the next better?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment